From 13th July, I will be restarting in-person home appointments. In line with with government guidelines and in an effort to keep everyone safe, there are a couple of things to note about our sessions.
– Visits will generally take place outdoors (keeping 2m apart).
– Inside visits will be kept to a minimum and only when other options are not available (to see specific behaviour etc.). Where possible, room layouts and behaviour should be videoed beforehand and these can be viewed outside.
– Inside visits will be conducted at a distance of 1m with face coverings/disposable gloves worn by me. If possible doors and windows need to be open throughout to provide adequate ventilation.
– Where possible I will use my own equipment/treats to demonstrate techniques and you will need to use your own (to prevent potential cross-contamination).
– While I love drinking tea, please do not be offended if I decline a cup and do not shake hands with you.
– I will sanitise my hands when I arrive and again when I leave. Depending on the length of our session, I may also sanitise them during the session (if I need to touch your dog or any of your training equipment).
– If you or your family are/have been unwell or showing symptoms of covid-19, please let me know as soon as possible as we will have to postpone the visit for 14 days. I will of course let you know if the same happens on my side.
These are definitely interesting times, but we can move forward together by keeping ourselves (and each other) as safe as possible.
Video appointments will continue as normal :).
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
Tony, Think Dog Positive.